SLED DOG RACING IN NEW ZEALAND
A PHOTOGRAPHIC ODYSSEY
Discover the raw beginnings of Sled Dog Racing, in a typical Kiwi DIY way, through to the active, fun and friendly community today. See the power, strength, energy drive and pure enjoyment of all breeds of dogs and their mushers portrayed through stunning imagery.
Become lost in a visual feast of hundreds of photos documenting the life of dryland and snow racing events from dawn to dusk and all that happens in between. . . more
- 264 pages
- More than 280 images
- Once in a lifetime opportunity
- Limited Edition only 500 copies
- A unique piece of New Zealand history
- Quality to last a lifetime
Featuring a selection of images for sale from Sled Dog Racing in New Zealand.
Limited edition canvas
- High quality long-life Latex inkjet printing.
- Conservation quality cotton-polyester canvas.
- Museum grade protective lacquer and muted lustre finish – protects against moisture, abrasion and UV damage
- Hand-stretched and wrapped on sturdy 1-1/2” (38mm) stretcher frames, ready to hang.
Limited edition framed prints
- Lustre finish photographic prints offer beautiful colours and unmatched longevity.
- Contemporary mouldings in a variety of finishes and colours.
- Best quality True Photographic (silver halide) printing.
- A variety of matted frame styles.
- High quality conservation clear glass.
- Frames are supplied complete, sealed and ready to hang.
Place cursor over an image then click to see an enlarged view